About Me

My photo
Cheshire, United Kingdom
My daily goings on, reviews, rants etc!

Sunday 27 September 2009

#3: Initial Thoughts

I really thought I would update this blog more, but life has just been so hectic! Just as I was starting to settle down, University started and I have classes every day. I love it here but at the same time, some things are a bit tough to adjust to. I'm sure that this is just natural though and I will be fine soon :)

Also, I got my mobile phone sorted. If anyone would like to send me an e-mail (which comes to my phone like a text message), my address is LAURENC@DISNEY.NE.JP

Things I like about Japan so far


♥ Iced coffee is cheap and available everywhere, even from vending machines on the street
♥ No litter or vandalism anywhere
♥ My phone is amazing, I love being able to send e-mails whenever I want
♥ It's not cold
♥ There's lots of shops, and everything is generally cool/cute
♥ The recycling system, once you get used to it, is really effective. I wish the UK would take on a similar project
♥ I feel safe in the Boarding House and everyone is really nice
♥ The staff at Uni are really helpful and are very protective of us :)
♥ I'm learning to be more independent
♥ Ice cream mochi = yum
♥ I might be going to see Franz Ferdinand

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aw hunny!! Give it a bit longer. Remember...

*You are NOT fat they are TINY! (Just smile and imagine how Craig and I are gonna feel towering over everyone in March!)

*UK time sucks anyway

*Being alone is sometimes very rewarding

*You are bigger than the bugs

*You don't need anymore clothes or shoes but kimono are one size!!

Love ya. Clementine and Craig xx

Post a Comment